Questions – We get asked lots of different questions all the time, so we felt it would be good to build a page which should cover most of the questions you are likely to be wanting to ask. If the question you are looking for is not there, please email or call us and we will be able to help you. We are here 24 hours a day.
Questions – frequently asked questions
Questions – below is a list of our most frequently asked questions. If you have a question which is not on there please call our team today and we will be able to help you.
- Can we get 24 hour medical care? YES
- Can we go to a centre where everything on site, ie not quasi residential? YES
- Can we go to a rehab centre which is fully inclusive? YES
- Will we get our own room? YES
- Will we find your centres cheaper through anyone else? NO and in most cases you will be charged a lot more.
- Will you help with other issues while we are in rehab? YES we can help with everything from eating disorders to anxiety.
- Are your drug and alcohol rehab centres CQC registered? YES all of them are.
- Can we contact you any time? YES, we are open 24 hours a day, everyday.
- Do you offer help about funding if we cannot afford to go private? YES
- Do you have more upmarket rehab centres? All our centres are of a very high standard to the best in the UK
- How many people do you have a your centres at one given time? Anything for 4 people upwards.
- Is a detox painful? NO, there is no pain at all.
- What are the other clients like? They are all trying to achieve the same goal, so yes they are really nice.
- Can I have a drink at any time inside a rehab centre? NO, you won’t need one as given medicine to stop cravings.
- Can I have visitors? Yes, this normally happens at weekends.
Questions – If you have any questions which are not written above, please contact us on Tel: 0845 3881 543